THE SOUTH OF PORTUGAL AND WINE TASTING tour
Enjoy a journey into the countryside and along the coast, where you’ll take in the sea views from Sesimbra’s, Cabo Espichel and taste wine in a famous Portuguese winery. The itinerary for this tour is customizable and can be tailored to your interests; simply let you guide know what interests you the most.You will discover how it is made a handmade tile in a tradicional handmade tile factory.
The trip goes on throughout Arrábida Hill breathtaking views, combining the green of the Hill with the blue of the Ocean.
7 hours tour
- Local Guide/Driver
- Private Tour
- Hotel Pick Up and drop off
- Wine Tasting
- Handmade Factory Visit
- Full-day trip to Cabo Espichel, Sesimbra, Azeitão and Arrábida Park
- Travel to Sesimbra and admire sweeping coastal views from Cabo Espichel
- Enjoy free time in fishing village of Sesimbra and relax at Portinho da Arrábida
- Sample two local wines at one of the oldest wine-producers of Portugal
- Lunch in a great fish restauirant by the sea
- Enjoy Lisbon’s Monument to Christ on the banks of the Tagus River
*the timetable can be flexible according to your will
*for larger groups, please contact us
Fun Car - Up to 3 persons: 290€
Convertible Car - Up to 3 persons: 320€
Executive Car - Up to 4 persons: 340€
Mini Van - Up to 8 persons: 380€
Your reservation request will be confirmed via email.
No refund will be given for cancellations with less than 72 hours notice of the booked Tour.
Duration of each tour can be changed according to your wishes.
If you have a request for large groups (>8 people) or an alteration to your booking please contact us.