lisbon city tour
Explore the capital of Portugal’s most intriguing landmarks and highlights on this guided full-day Lisbon private tour. Delve into Lisbon’s historic Alfama quarter rich with Moorish tiled buildings and cobblestone alleyways. With your local guide, taste the tradicional "ginginha" a cherry licor at a local shop, discover city lure, and walk through the Belém district to admire the Belém Tower, the internationally acclaimed Coach Museum and the Monument to the Discoveries. And no Lisbon adventure is complete without uncovering its heritage at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jerónimos Monastery.
7 hours tour
- Local Guide/Driver
- Private Tour
- Hotel Pick Up and drop off
- Portuguese Pastry (Pastel de Belém)
- 7-hour custom tour of Lisbon with a private guide
- Visit popular Lisbon sights including Rossio Square, Bairro Alto and Lisbon Cathedral (Sé de Lisboa)
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary, choosing when and where to spend more time
- Visit Lisbon Viewpoints
- Try out tradicional Lisbon Cherry Licor
- Learn about the Age of Discovery in the Belém district, home to Belém Tower and the Jeronimos Monastery
- Try the famous Belém Pastry at the original shop
*the timetable can be flexible according to your will
*for larger groups, please contact us
Fun Car - Up to 3 persons: 255€
Convertible Car - Up to 3 persons: 300€
Executive Car - Up to 4 persons: 325€
Mini Van - Up to 8 persons: 355€
Your reservation request will be confirmed via email.
No refund will be given for cancellations with less than 72 hours notice of the booked Tour.
Duration of each tour can be changed according to your wishes.
If you have a request for large groups (>8 people) or an alteration to your booking please contact us.